COP24 Katowice – Opportunities of Energy Transition in an Emerging Economy
Istanbul Policy Center and SHURA Energy Transition Center held a panel titled “Opportunities of Energy Transition in an Emerging Economy” as a side event on December 6 in the Turkey Pavilion at COP 24, Katowice, Poland.
- Ümit Şahin, IPC Senior Scholar and Climate Studies Coordinator
- Değer Saygın, SHURA Energy Transition Center, Director
- Takeshi Kuramochi, NewClimate Institute, Senior Climate Policy Researcher
- Sebastian Helgenberger, Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies, Scientific Project Leader
- Richard Baron, 2050 Pathways Platform, Executive Director